1. All passengers are required to wear face masks and or face coverings while on the bus.
2. All passengers are required to wear seatbelts while on the bus.
3. Smoking cigarettes (including cigars & e-cigarettes) and/or drinking alcohol is not allowed on the bus. Passengers under the influence of alcohol and/or illegal drugs will not be permitted to ride.
4. Animals are not allowed on the bus, except for service animals.
5. Vulgar language, disruptive/dangerous behavior, and fighting are not allowed.
6. Drivers are only allowed to wait a maximum of 5 minutes after scheduled pick-up time for any passenger. Please be ready at the appropriate time.
7. Van (Little Joe) Riders Only: Riders seated in the front seat are required by WI State Law to wear a seat belt.
8. Do your part to keep the bus a pleasant and clean environment.
9. Turn off portable radio or tape/cd players or use headphones so the sound is limited to the individual user.
10. No personal errand stops are allowed. Once you leave the bus you will pay a new fare.
* Repeated or serious incidents of inappropriate behavior may lead to suspension/revocation of riding privileges. *
MON: 7:00am to 5:00pm
TUE: 7:00am to 5:00pm
WED: 7:00am to 5:00pm
THU: 7:00am to 5:00pm
FRI: 7:00am to 5:00pm
SAT: Office Closed
SUN: Office Closed
NO SERVICE HOLIDAYS
New Year's Day
Oneida Vilas Transit Commission operates its programs and services without regard to race, color, national origin in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act and related nondiscrimination authorities. For more information on the Oneida Vilas Transit Commission's civil rights program, and the procedures to file a complaint, contact 1-844-267-4762 (for hearing impaired, please use Wisconsin Relay 711 service); email.